quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2007

Last ride out of luck

Never thought of writing in Portuguese in my life. All i ever wrote until this blog was always in English. The truth is my first language always was Portuguese but always felt to me it should have been English. I knew how to speak it as a kid (about 6 or 7 years old). Didn't know how to say the big stuff but I could already understand some things.
Why? I never knew, I don't know and I don't even care to know. I know only what I know. All I'll know is all I'll Know. Socrates said "I only know that I know nothing". He was a genious, a god, the first truly great philosopher. What right do we mortals have of thinking we could know more? I'm a arrogant bastard most of the times. I know I acted arround all my life like if I had the truth at the grasp of my brain. Maybe I do in a lot of things. Maybe in all things. But we all do. Nothing can stand in the way of mankind if it chooses to. We may have all the answers one day. For now I'll stick to my own answers.
Last ride out of luck. Basically means última viagem sem sorte. Why this title? Don't know. Maybe because I believe that it is our time. The time for us youngsters to take all fate, all our lifes in our own hands and to resolve the worlds problems. It's our time! We no longer believe in the gods or in God and if we do we rather believe we control our fate! Otherwise would we be at the computers age? NO! It's our time now. It's our turn. Our forefathers have failed in giving the answers to all. Where they failed we shall succeed. We shall find the answers to our lifes, we shall figure out how to solve all the problems. If not one thing is sure by now. We will fall in gloat of our own death for ours is a dying race. All our great race, the great human race as done as taken us to the point of no return. If we do not solve the problems now no one will, for all our race will soon enough pay for our mistakes of the past...

Sem comentários: